911 for Pool Problems
Pool First Aid combines powerful broad spectrum natural enzyme formula with our organic clarifier to fix pool problems fast… guaranteed! Pool First Aid will clean water of dead algae, pollen, oil/fuel leaks, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism, and other forms of non-living organic water contamination.
- Cleans up dead algae, pollen and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated enzyme with an organic polymer clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- When a pool requires an emergency clean up, no product works better!
What does Pool First Aid do?
Pool First Aid combines our SMARTZyme technology with our organic clarifier to fix pool problems fast! Pool First Aid will clean water of dead algae, pollen, oil/fuel leaks, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, and other forms of non-living organic water contamination.
How long after application of Pool First Aid should I expect my water to clear?
It is important to establish why water is cloudy to ensure proper treatment is taking place. Be sure water chemistry is balanced, and check for phosphates. If chemistry is balanced and phosphates come back with levels below 100ppm you can continue to use the Pool First Aid every two days until clarity is restored. You will begin seeing results after 48 hours, however in colder water temperatures more time may be needed
Tips & Tricks
- Performance is reduced in water with high sanitizer levels. Optimum results are obtained when chlorine level is below 5ppm.
- Pool First Aid can be used every 48 hours until water clarity is restored.