Soft, Silky Water
Pool Perfect is a concentrated natural enzyme based formula that breaks down suntan oils, cosmetics, body oils, and other non-living organic contaminates in pool water. Pool Perfect prevents black waterline rings and acts as a continuous filter cleaner. Pool Perfect is non-toxic, non-irritating, and it’s environmentally friendly.
- Naturally cleans pool water and surface
- Gives water a soft silky feel
- Reduces waterline rings and surface oils
- Reduces the demand on sanitizers and chemicals
What is Pool Perfect?
Pool Perfect is a blend of natural chemistry SMARTZymes that breaks down suntan oils, cosmetics, body oils and wastes, and other non-living organics that contaminate your pool. Pool Perfect also works as a continuous filter clean as it eliminates oils and other non-living organics that clog filters and reduces efficiency.
What are “SMARTZymes”?
SMARTZyme technology wastes no time breaking down organic materials. A small amount of Natural Chemistry’s enzymes can treat large amounts of water due to their ability to bind to organic contaminants and reduce them to smaller and smaller parts, breaking them down to their original components such as carbon dioxide and water. During this process, not only is SMARTZyme technology working on what is coming into the pool daily, but also on the pre-existing organic load that has accumulated over time on the filter media and other hard surfaces.
Does chlorine effect enzymes?
It is not recommended to add enzyme products to water with a chlorine level above 5ppm. High levels of chlorine can oxidize the enzymes making them ineffective.
Tips & Tricks
- Works with all sanitizers and sanitizing systems.
- Performance is reduced in water with high sanitizer levels. Optimum results are obtained when chlorine level is below 5ppm
- Pool Temperature must be above 70 degrees for optimal results. For colder water temperatures please allow more time for product to have full effect.
- The product resembles the color of coffee. If brown “particles” are floating in the product, and they resemble “coffee ground” this is the enzyme. The product can still be used as they will dissolve when added to the pool water
- Use the convenient over-cap as a measuring cup, (4oz).
- Can swim directly after use.